Octablom EPP top finished

Do you remember my picture of the EPP quilt top from monday? I have been very industrious yesterday so that only four pieces remained to add this morning.
And so it looks, the finished quilt top:


It was really a fuss to take the picture because I first decided to get a shot of the top in the sunny garden. Have you ever tried to get a picture in full sunshine with a pad? I just did see nothing at all on the display and had to try on a wing and a prayer. Then Cheerio came by and decided to "test" the top. At last I succeeded by taking the shot of the quilt top on the floor of the porch.


Well, that's not the only thing to be reported: I have at last finished the last two blocks for the second pieced quilt that will be embellished with tatting, too:



That's the combination of the blocks as they will appear on the background. I used cotton solids from a local fabric factory rather close by. I will put them on a navy blue background.

Linked to the WIP Wednesday


Kommentare