monday morning star count #2- almost finished

Two weeks later: I have to prove that I have been industrious during the vacations. At least this is what one gentleman said when he saw us piecing our pieces together at the hotel pub.

I have done a little counting and calculating meanwhile: I pieced 20 blocks, each blocks consists of 6 pieces, makes 120 pieces. There are about 37 additional pieces in the border, I have done about 8 by now, leaves 29 to piece and sew to the top.

And here you see, how I put the blocks together and my little stash of still to piece or sew pieces.



I've linked this to the "monday morning star count" life under quilts. Maybe you wish to have a look at the other projects there.

Kommentare

  1. Beutiful fabriques, beautiful project, lovely!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Just beautiful! Keep up the good work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Very nice! I really like the colors and whites play off each other.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. The colours against the white are just fascinating. And you know what's the best? The photo doesn't show just how dancingly bright those colours are. Wait for a better pic.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Are you making a quilt? The combination with white is amazing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Fabulous colours! It all just dances. And I love the cat prints all around this blog... Keep going! JJ

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen