Wow - my first real blog

Hey there,

I finally did it. Started a blog about my quilting adventures. I have to confess, I'm a newbie in the blogging universe though I did it about a year ago for some time and had quite a lot of fun. But then I got wrapped up in my work and didn't find any time anymore.
I'm also sort of a newbie in the world of quilting, I have been bitten by the quilt bug around last christmas and since then I am absolutely addicted to fabrics, threads and needles. Oh, and I made the experience that stashes are like rabbits: they are multiplying on their own. As do quilts.

And now, after finally having finished two projects (yeah!) and having "only" seven (at least ;-)) UFOs to finish I would love to share my projects with other enthusiastic quilters in the world.

So, please, be a little patient with the newbie and don't leave me too soon.

Kommentare

  1. Hallo Mausbär, willkommen im Bloggiverse :D Viel Spaß und viele neugierige Leser!

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen